We take the safety of our swimmers seriously, but we need you to do your part as well. With your help, we can ensure that our facility is clean, well maintained and we can reduce the chance of spreading illness. If you have any questions or would like more information regarding healthy swimming, please give the pool a call or ask the pool staff the next time you are in for a swim!
Pool Admission Standards
- Children under 7 years of age must be accompanied in the water and be within arms reach of an adult (16 years or older) while in the pool. The maximum ratio of 3 children under 7 years of age to 1 adult is recommended.
- This is a multi-use shared facility. The number of lanes available for length swimming will vary based on other activities in the pool such as rentals, drop-in fitness and swimming lessons.
- Theft is a concern in our changerooms. To secure your belongings bring change for a locker $.25 for a small and $.50 for a large.
General Rules and Guidelines
When you visit the aquatic facilities, there are a few things you need to keep in mind. Please help us maintain our pools healthy and clean for everyone to enjoy.
- Street shoes and strollers are not allowed on the pool deck.
- Use the washroom and have a head-to-toe shower before entering the pool.
- Remove children swim diapers in the changerooms only.
- Respect the health and safety of others. Don’t use the pool if you have an open wound, a communicable disease or virus, diarrhea or have been ill within the last two weeks.
- Please notify the lifeguards of accidents/ incidents including if fecal or vomit contamination has occurred. Our staff has a series of procedures to deal with the contamination, to ensure the safety of all swimmers.
- The use of photographic equipment (including camera cell phones) in the changing rooms is strictly prohibited. If you see anyone taking pictures in the change room, please report them to aquatic or customer service staff immediately.
Please follow the direction of pool staff in the case of emergency. Whistles or alarms may indicate an emergency in the pool area.